BREAKING: MASSIVE NEWS About Missile That Hit POLAND

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) stated that there was no evidence that the missile attack that struck a Polish border town on Tuesday night was intentional.

Further evidence forthcoming from US intelligence believes the missile was actually Ukrainian in origin and hit Poland by mistake.

SPECIAL: Get Your FREE Red Trump 2024 Hat Here

Missile Strikes Poland

Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary-general of the military alliance, stated that the missile mishap occurred when Russia unleashed a tremendous wave of missile strikes over Ukraine.

While the inquiry into the accident was underway, he stated that there is no evidence this was a premeditated attack.

As previously disclosed, investigations indicate that the accident was triggered by a Ukrainian air defense missile launched to protect Ukrainian land from Russian cruise missile strikes.

Stoltenberg said that this is not the fault of Ukraine. Russia is ultimately accountable for continuing its illegal invasion on Ukraine.

The remarks come after the North Atlantic Council of the alliance convened an emergency session in response to the missile attack that killed two people in Poland on Tuesday night.

New Evidence Arises

The Associated Press announced on early Wednesday morning, citing three anonymous U.S. officials, whose assessments showed the missile that impacted Poland was launched by Ukrainian forces at an approaching Russian missile.

Reuters referred to a NATO source who said that Biden told the G-7 and NATO partners that the incident was Ukrainian in origin.

Biden stated on Tuesday that it was “highly improbable” that the missile launched from Russia, based on the route of the rocket.

On Wednesday, Polish President Andrzej Duda stated that there were no indications that this had been a deliberate strike on Poland.

Ukrainian Defense Systems Backfired?

Duda stated that there are numerous signs indicating that it was an air defense weapon that crashed on Polish soil.

Ukraine’s defense ministry reacted warily to claims that its military services launched the missile that struck Poland, stating that it needed to see the data upon which NATO’s conclusion was founded.

Early on Wednesday, Yuriy Sak, an assistant to Ukraine’s Defense Minister Oleksandr Reznikov, told CNBC that Kyiv supported a comprehensive examination of the event, but that the situation was “very delicate.”

Russia To Be Blamed

Before NATO’s news conference, Sak stated that it’s too soon to provide clear answers, and it is extremely risky to draw premature conclusions.

Oleksii Danilov, the head of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, posted in response to NATO’s remarks that Kyiv backed a “joint investigation” into the event and wished to investigate the evidence held by its partners that implied Ukraine’s involvement.

Danilov stated that Ukraine was ready to send up any evidence of the Russian trail that they have, but that Kyiv was still collecting data from their partners indicating that it was a Ukrainian air defense missile.

This article appeared in The Patriot Brief and has been published here with permission.

RELATED ARTICLES

Recent